According to the issue the node should successfully start-up with exceptions in the logs in case if checkpoint stored in the database cannot be deserialized
Steps to reproduce:
1. Register Node A and Node B in the network (In my case NightWatch4)
2. Start-up and shutdown nodes
3. Start-up NodeA (CheckPO01PartyA)
4. Connect to Node A and initiate CashIssueFlow
5. Send some cash form NodeA (CheckPO01PartyA) to Node B (CheckPO01PartyB) - NodeB should be offline:
flow start CashPaymentFlow amount: 5 USD, recipient: "CheckPO01PartyB", anonymous: false, notary: "Notary - Ireland "
6. Check that flow stuck and hangs in "Broadcasting transaction to participants"
7. Shutdown NodeA
8. Add some garbage data to the CHECKPOINT_VALUE
9. Start-up NodeA
NodeA should successfully start-up with the exception in the log
NodeA cannot be started with the error:
Logs and screenshots are attached