We get console errors but are able to run node when both old and new versions of corda-finance-contracts.jar are present in cordapps folder.
1) Build local network via corda-tools-network-bootstrapper-4.3-RC01.jar
2) Run the node with both (OS-4.3-RC01 and a previous 4.1) versions of сontracts in cordapp folder:
We get contract errors in console but the node is up and running:
3) Run flows on the running node. Flows run smoothly.
Expected result: we would expect the node not to start.
We also checked the following scenarios where a node could not be started having either 2 versions of *workflow.jar or 2 versions of both - *workflow.jar and *contracts.jar :
1) Run the node with both versions of flow and only one new version of contract:
Node does not start with error:
2) Run the node with both (OS-4.3-RC01 and a previous 4.1) versions of flow and contracts in cordapp folder:
Node does not start with contract errors: