Status: Closed Duplicate (View workflow)
Affects Version/s: Corda 4 RC01
Fix Version/s: None
Feature Team:Corda Core
Steps to recreate:
- Clone https://github.com/corda/cordapp-example
- Checkout branch release-V3
- From the root directory run gradlew :kotlin-source:deployNodes
- Copy corda.jar and corda-webserver.jar from the O/S 4.0-RC01 artifacts into the kotlin-source/build/nodes/PartyB directory. node.conf will need udpating to:
- Copy corda.jar and corda-webserver.jar from the ENT 3.2 distribution into the kotlin-source/build/nodes/PartyC. Again, update node.conf to:
- Run /kotlin-source/build/nodes/runnodes
- In PartyB (O/S 4), self issue some cash by running: flow start CashIssueFlow amount: "10 GBP", issuerBankPartyRef: "1234" , notary: "O=Notary,L=London,C=GB"
- In PartyB (O/S 4.0), make a payment to PartyC (ENT 3.2) by running: flow start CashPaymentFlow amount: "10 GBP", recipient: PartyC, anonymous: false
And then hangs.
The logs for PartyC (the ENT 3.2 node) show a serialisation error:
(full log attached}